Sunday, December 05, 2010

Slowing down

Spent the weekend hunting while Kandi is away. Went to the Willapa on Sat with Lito. Tons of Geese and probably could have shot my limit, but I was not willing to do all the requirements so I left them alone. We had our opportunities to shoot but just couldn't capitalize. I got a greenhead on the first shot of the morning. I also got 1 bufflehead and 1 teal. Lito got a bufflehead and teal also.

Sunday, I hunted with Tim and Clint at the beach. Slow. I missed everything I shot at and had some unfortunate malfunctions with the gun.

So this brings my total to 49 ducks and 2 geese:
3 Spoonbills,
3 Buffleheads,
4 Mallards,
1 Gadwall,
1 Common Merganser,
10 Pintails,
7 Green-winged Teal,
20 Widgeon,
1 Speckle Belly Goose,
1 Cackler Goose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home