Sunday, January 27, 2008

Puy Sportsman's Show

I spent the weekend at the Sportsman's Show working the Quantum booth for my friend Matt. I didn't really look around too much as it seems to be always the same stuff. I actually enjoy selling the fishing products...it takes me back to my retail days in college.

It has been 3 years since I've been at the Puyallup show. They had built a larger building to host most the product vendors. It was actually nice and definitely better than the multiple buildings they had some years ago.

The traffic wasn't as good. Maybe because of the cold snap we're in that people didn't want to venture out on the icy roads. Anyway, we did the best with the folks that showed up. Saturday was a long day from 10 to 8 p.m. Sunday was a bit easier as it ended at 4 p.m. We had some really good deals going and I think folks just wasn't aware or just didn't know what to look for. Oh well. We'll see how we do at the Portland show in 2 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home