Saturday, October 20, 2007

Bassin' in MD

I just came back from Baltimore, MD. I participated in my nephew's christening - I was the godfather. My brother managed to squeeze in a bass fishing trip for me. He hooked up with one of his bass club fishing buddies and got us seats on the bass boat.

We opted to fish the Susquehanna River north of Baltimore. The day was actually pretty windy and we took a beating on the bass boat. I forgot how fast those things fly. All my bass skills were still there and was able to pitch and flip like old times. Most of our fish however came from crank baits. I even caught a 10 inch striper. Most of the bass were small until my brother's buddy hooked into what looked like a 6 lbs smallie. Unfortunately, that fish came unbuttoned at the boat. It was exciting to see though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home