Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2009 Sportmen's Shows

Another show year bites the dust. One thing is for sure, not a lot of spending going on with the way the economy is going. I didn't really check out the Puyallup show. I just did my duty at Matt's booth. I did notice that Weldcraft has an offshore pilothouse model. Every freakin' aluminum boat builder is building an offshore model.

The Portland show was the same in terms of slow sales. I was surprised to not buy anything there. I did check out the North River booth and was checkin' out the 28' with a single 350 Yamaha for around 90k. Weldcraft was there so I took a look at the 26' pilot house that they had. Not bad at all. No lifting strakes at the bottom though. Makes me wonder why no lifting strakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home