Sunday, October 29, 2006

Red Silvers

I just had to go one more time to the Humptulips. I convinced my wife to go. I was surprised she didn't balk at the 4 a.m. departure time. Tim called the day before we were going and I got him and his wife Teri to go too. They called a few hours later and said that Clint and his buddy Jake wants to go too. Excellent. It's always a blast fishing with friends.

The river didn't dissapoint. We went to our new favorite hole and it gave us a great fall fishing day. Everyone of us caught fish. The highlight was the two 20+ lbs red silvers Clint and his friend Jake caught. The fish were willing biters that day.

For the adults; Tim fed some cured eggs to a 12 lb king that he landed and kept, Teri hooked 3 fish but she wasn't able to land them, Kandi landed and released one nice red silver, and I manage to wrangle a bright 7 lb silver to the net and landed 5 other red silvers and missed a few more. I also landed one chum early in the morning. Another memorable trip in the books. I can't wait till next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home