Tuesday, May 16, 2006

For Sale - 2003 20’ Boice Jet Response

Ok, I got the two foot-itis really bad. I want to upgrade my boat and switch to a prop. Jet boating has been very fun, but my fishing needs have changed drastically.

I want to spend more time on the saltwater and still be able to fish my spots on the Columbia River. That means being able to anchor and troll and have the deeper vee to run in big water like at Neah Bay and Westport.

I think that I might have found this dream boat in the form of a 22’ North River Seahawk. I’ve been asking around Ifish.net and its North River owners about their overall experience with the product and the buying process.

I’ve got a lot of lessons learned from buying my two previous boats and I’m doing my due diligence of knowing up-front what to expect and not trip over the same pitfalls.

If you’re an owner of a North River Seahawk, I’d love to hear from you. If you’re interested in buying my jet boat, check out the for sale page I created at http://www.freewebs.com/boicejet/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home