Tuesday, May 16, 2006

What is Fishing Kung Fu?

I started this blog to keep a journal of my fishing adventures and discoveries. I live in the Pacific Northwest – in my opinion one of the greatest outdoor playground in this earth. The variety of fishing opportunities available in this region is astounding. Heaven indeed.

There’s something available for every type of fisherman. There's salmon, steelhead, sturgeon, halibut, bass, trout, walleye, ling cod, surf perch, tuna, shrimp, crab, squid, and the list goes on and on. With that variety comes all the different tools, methods, and techniques for catching.

My journey into fishing began a long time ago since I was a kid. I’ve always kept a mental journal of my adventures. My memory banks are full of wonderful experiences surrounding the act of chasing finned creatures. Now, I’ve decided to keep my journal in cyberspace.

So, I hope you like the read and you keep checking back for new reports. Feel free to comment and or ask me questions. I'll reply to them as soon as I can.

-LDM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home